- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 1 INR
- Tungsten( in %)
- Carbon %
- 20-40 Millimeter (mm)
- high-frequency and frequency burning sulfur analyzer and infrared carbon whereas Formed tungsten carbide particle is used as fluxing mean in the study of sulfur and carbon.
- as per the contract
Tungsten Particle is another name of Tungsten Granule, which is formed as tiny particles from tungsten metal. The fragment size of mold tungsten carbine particle is around 20-40 mesh and the purity is 99.95%.
Our range is primly used for the purpose of high-frequency and frequency burning sulfur analyzer and infrared carbon whereas Formed tungsten carbide particle is used as fluxing mean in the study of sulfur and carbon.
Specifications of Tungsten Granule:
- Appearance is light gray.
- The available sizes of mesh are -1180m+850m(-16~+20), -850m+425m(-20~+40), -425m+250m(-40~+60) and -250m+180m(-60~+80) Sieve.
- Contents: Carbon 0.001%, Oxygen 0.05%, Sulfur0.0007%.
Transportation and Packaging
We pack our tungsten granules in plywood case or iron bucket, which we send by air or ocean.
This product is among our major items. If you are interested in tungsten particles then contact us.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 500kg Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- plywood case or iron bucket
- Main Export Market(s)
- Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- East India